P W T Corporate Wear
Canal Bank Industrial Estate, Unit 2, Seabegs Road, Bonnybridge
5.0 ★★★★★★★★★★ 20 reviews
- Michelle Mclachlan ★★★★★ 3 months agoI cant recommended PWT corporate wear enough. From the outset Margaret and Paul were extremely helpful and professional. Logos were fabricated promptly and of very high quality as with all the garments ( Polo-shirts and sweatshirts). I … More will be using PWT for our work-wear clothing requirements. Quick, reliable and very competitively priced.
- Stream Scene ★★★★★ 10 months agoWe recently placed an order via Paul at PWT corporate wear. We were working to a tight turn around time on the garments, but from first contact Paul assured us this would not be an issue.
This was indeed the case with the garments arrived … More on time and when advised. The embroidery quality is excellent and helps to lead the brand image we were looking for amongst our staff.
Would not hesitate to recommend and will be back in the future!
- Paul Cuthell ★★★★★ 12 months agoVery professional service and coming from a family business ourselves we value the importance of people receiving the highest level of care.
Paul Cuthell, Thomas Cuthell & Sons
- Amelie Jan ★★★★★ a year agoCannot recommend Paul & his team highly enough. Our new work wear not only looks great, but feels great too. Fab prices and fab service. Will use again & again. Jackie Hodge - Recycle Fife Environmental Services
- Lorraine Ramsay ★★★★★ 2 years agoNothing but praise for the whole service from start to finish. Really easy to order, and the delivery was very quick. I was very impressed with the quality of my Christmas Sweatshirt. Good quality fabric, nice vibrant colour and good clear … More printed images. Great fit too. Excellent value for money, very reasonable price.
I'd definitely use PWT again, and would highly recommend them for anyone looking for a quality garment.